Build and Deploy Predictive Engines
on production environments, in a fraction of the time.
PredictionIO is an open source Machine Learning Server for developers and data scientists to build and deploy predictive engines. PredictionIO lets you quickly deploy an engine as a web service on production by choosing one from the template gallery. PredictionIO lets you customize the code of every engine components for your specific business needs. PredictionIO also enables you to evaluate, and tune, multiple engine variants systematically.
PredictionIO consists of:
- PredictionIO platform - our open source machine learning stack for building, evaluating and deploying engines with machine learning algorithms.
- Event Server - our open source machine learning analytics layer for unifying events from multiple platforms
- Template Gallery - the place for you to download engine templates for different type of machine learning applications
PredictionIO can be installed as a full machine learning stack, bundled with Apache Spark, MLlib, HBase, Spray and Elasticsearch, which simplifies and accelerates scalable machine learning infrastructure management.
- Open Source
- Built on top of state-of-the-art open source stack: Apache Spark, HBase and Spray
- Build predictve engines faster with customizable templates for all kind of machine learning tasks
- Deploy engines as scalable web services easily
- Support building multiple type of engines for an application on a single platform
- Unify data from multiple platforms in batch or in real-time for comprehensive predictive analytics
- Simplify data infrastructure management
- Speed up machine learning modeling with systematic processes and pre-built evaluation measures
- Support algorithm libraries such as Spark MLlib seamlessly, also allow you to create your own
- Designed for distributed production deployment
About this guide
The following sections will recommended if you are new to PredictionIO:
- Getting Started - Install PredictionIO and try to deploy an engine!
- App Integration Overview - Learn how to integrate Prediction with your web/mobile app
- Browse the template gallery to choose an engine template
For advanced learning, you may:
The installation section will show you how to install PredictionIO on a variety of platforms.
A summary of the changes in each release in the current series can now be found on the separate Release Notes page
PredictionIO is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. See LICENSE for the full license text.
Documentation is under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License.