What is PredictionIO?
PredictionIO is an open source Machine Learning Server built on top of state-of-the-art open source stack for developers and data scientists create predictive engines for any machine learning task. It lets you:
- quickly build and deploy an engine as a web service on production with customizable templates;
- respond to dynamic queries in real-time once deployed as a web service;
- evaluate and tune multiple engine variants systematically;
- unify data from multiple platforms in batch or in real-time for comprehensive predictive analytics;
- speed up machine learning modeling with systematic processes and pre-built evaluation measures;
- support machine learning and data processing libraries such as Spark MLLib and OpenNLP;
- implement your own machine learning models and seamlessly incorporate them into your engine;
- simplify data infrastructure management.
PredictionIO can be installed as a full machine learning stack, bundled with Apache Spark, MLlib, HBase, Spray and Elasticsearch, which simplifies and accelerates scalable machine learning infrastructure management.
|Getting Started||Developer Guides||ML Education and Usage||PredictionIO SDKs|
|Quick Intro||System Architecture||Comics Recommendation||Java|
|Installation Guide||Event Server Overview||Text Classification||PHP|
|Downloading Template||Collecting Data||Community Contributed Demo||Python|
|Deploying an Engine||Learning DASE||Dimensionality Reduction||Ruby|
|Customizing an Engine||Implementing DASE||Community Contributed|
|App Integration Overview||Evaluation Overview|
|Intellij IDEA Guide|
A summary of the changes in each release in the current series are on GitHub here
PredictionIO is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. See LICENSE for the full license text.
Documentation is under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License.